It's time to call it quits

You all prob have terrible internet. When you add a lot of devices your Internet gets bogged down. Don’t blame wyze cuz you have terrible internet. Also, the price is amazing. Remember a couple years ago when cameras were $200? [Mod Edit]

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

7 Likes

I totally understand. I will not buy any more products and as the ones I have fail, I will toss them. I have bought somewhere around 18 to 20 products. 10 of these products are working. Lesson learned. This company has no respect for clients - at least they do not listen to us. Everyone has said “No new products. Fix what you have.” Yet, they ignore our problems and keep brining out new “stuff”. The bottom line is their priority. This philosophy will eventually come back and hit them hard.

6 Likes

Well, put me in the other camp. I knew what I was buying. I had no expectations that Wyze products would do things the were not designed to do. I have had no failures and my small mix of devices are working just fine. You can send me any of the Wyze products you no longer want.

18 Likes

I guess it’s mostly venting. Statistically most folks that publicly discuss “leaving” don’t actually do so. It’s just a way to complain. The ones that don’t say anything they just shrug their shoulders and put the product in a drawer. :smirk:

7 Likes

Mine is fine, thank you very much.

3 Likes

Were you around from the beginning to receive all of the hype of what is to be expected and what is to come?
But to be fair… Wyze reached out to me and asked me to contact their tech support once more. I did and they are trying to resolve my issues.
Sometimes it requires a loud squeaky wheel in order for the rest of the wheels to get a little bit of grease…

3 Likes

YES and YES
:+1: :+1:
A lot of us just want things to get better, and a lot want to let off some steam.
( to maybe to scare the racoons ? :grinning: :grinning: )

… or the trash bin. They don’t complain to Wyze, but they trash the Wyze brand to anyone who mentions it in real life.

These are the people Wyze really needs to worry about… IMHO.

2 Likes

“You say yes, I say no, you say stop, and I say go, go, go
Oh no - You say goodbye, and I say hello
Hello, hello - I don’t know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello, hello - I don’t know why you say goodbye I say hello”

And yes, I don’t know why so many stay around so long to say good-bye. It’s like a spouse who threatens to leave, and then never does. I get it. Wyze isn’t for everyone. If it isn’t for you, search out greener pastures. The grass is always greener over there anyway. Probably because they use more fertilizers.

Life is too short to constantly be complaining. Don’t worry, be happy.

4 Likes

Ok first off it for people to know. And second its not about the money it about letting other know that its not worth the headaches and wyze she do better whether or not it cost $30 or $1 the point is if they have a company and they selling things they should b3 able to help out there buyers we making them money not the other way around. I dont care to spend $300 for one but at least stand by what you selling and the support team should be on top of there game. Not answer you 2 weeks later and give you a run around. And i dont know about you but i like to save money and if i buy something i like my money worth if not i move on so now im moving on. Oh and one more thing if u dont like what people post then dont read it. Enjoy the rest of ur day. Have fun with ur useless cameras for $30.

2 Likes

Great now that song is stuck in my head…

5 Likes

I’m awaiting my return merchandise authorization from Wyze. I will be returning the product.

Here, this will help.

Jenny 867-5309

You’re welcome :+1:

4 Likes

Aaauuuuugggh! No! Not that one too!!! I’m doomed!

5 Likes

Jenny jenny who can I turn to
You give me something I can hold on to

1 Like

The best part about being here!

:rofl::musical_note: :joy:

You can take Salem out of the country but…:notes: You can’t take the country out of Salem! :musical_score:

1 Like

You can take Salem out of the country but…<<

Oh, I get it now. Like Tobacco Companies, Wyze puts some addictive substance on the outside of its products, or outgasses some invisible gas, which addicts anyone who comes in contact with WYZE products. People are hopelessly addicted and can’t give it up, even if they want to! And so no one can leave the forum. Like Hotel California, “Relax,” said the night man
“We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like. But you can never leave!”

4 Likes

Not necessarily invisible…!

:grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I sense the impending arrival of a new ringtone on my phone…

:grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree, time to move on from Wyze. They are so focused on new items that they don’t care about existing items and their customers needs. They get more then enough feedback on their forums to know what their customer want and need yet they choose to ignore them all. Their new outdoor camera is a complete joke…
I purchased 6 Blink cameras 6 months ago. They always work and are just great, crystal clear videos and are always online. No wires and just 5 minutes to install. Plus Blink constantly makes their cameras better and listens to feedback from their customers. Super support…I had an issue with one camera, they picked up immediately and in 5 minutes a new camera was on its way with a return label for the bad one.
Wyze started out great but has become a total failure, moving on like most people posting here.

3 Likes