It's Back ... Captured on Wyze

We have heard you ask for the return of the #captured-on-wyze category. Well I am glad to announce its return. You now have that place to share those awesome #captured-on-wyze bird videos and any other ones you would like to share … within Community Guidelines of course.

It will take us a little time to migrate over the current videos to #captured-on-wyze but rest assured it will soon be full of all those videos you love to share. In the meantime, why not be the first to post new content and get those sweet, sweet bragging rights?

15 Likes

Wow, who knew @peepeep had such power and sway.

Way to burn your political capital on the important stuff, peep. :wink:

10 Likes

Thanks Jason. I do think it is better to have a dedicated category for this again. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I’m so glad to be able to stop guessing where to put all of my baby robin videos. Too bad the last one “flew the coop” a couple of days ago. :smile:

5 Likes

Lil R.Good and His adventure Videos
Meteor Videos
Kids Running from Bees Videos

Oh The Raccoons and Possums will be so happy @Antonius

5 Likes

I did just set up a WCO to watch a new hummingbird feeder I bought.

4 Likes

Sent you a present at the new location

5 Likes

Duuuuudes… :+1:

5 Likes

And the Rats look to be heading off to celebrate… (WCO v1)

My eight WCO V1s spend most of the time at Ground Level watching for wildlife, which makes for interesting “Person Detected” when a bird might hop on by one of them…

SJ

5 Likes

BRAVO :+1: Get er done , mistakes can be corrected :grin:

5 Likes

image Good deal!

3 Likes

I think they should consider marketing custom bird feeders, habitats, and stuff like that with the mounts already nice & neat for us customers.

EDIT-1: Or maybe - wait for it - various bundles including cams… :thinking:

Ideas are how things happen

1 Like

23nl59

1 Like

Well that’s another idea , quote or proverb :smiling_face:

1 Like

:smiling_face:

So apparently @Seapup pulled the short straw and has been busy manually retagging dozens of videos all day. :frowning: Sorry, man.

One bit of unintented / collateral damage is that our individual notifications are getting updated when he or she retags those old posts. I found the simplest way of dealing with this was picking out and reading the fresh threads that were NOT updated by Seapup, and then using Dismiss All to clear all the other remaining notifications…

2 Likes

I jumped at the chance to do this. I get to make time to view every cool video submitted over the past 4 years. And there are some hilarious videos that I haven’t seen yet. :smiley: It’s not the retagging… I’m actually moving topics from all categories into the pseudo-new Captured category. Most need tags, some also need video conversion. Wondering if you can turn off notifications by category. It’s going to take a few days to finish the move. :thinking:

4 Likes