Is Wyze down?

All of a sudden just now all of my Ayze lights went offline and I cannot log into the app it says “Cannot log into server.” I have many other connected devices and everything else is working properly. I di reboot the router just to be sure but the app on my iOS was also not responding until I went to the Apple store and selected another option under the Developer. Something is going on and it does not appear to be on my side. Anyone else experiencing any issues? Things like this is what makes me nervous purchasing any additional Wyze devices. Thanks.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze community @riodesmoke!
Sorry about this! It is a known issue and Wyze is working on it! More information here:

5 Likes

Any update on login

Updates and ongoing Discussion can be found at this link.

3 Likes

Thank you hope the fix it soon

We are having this problem. Got logged out and cant log in so cant cant see any camera! This is not good!

1 Like

Yes

Anybody get this resolved? This is complete BS … no customer service & cannot connect to the server??

Welcome @Eric_The_Patriot!
This topic was about a service outage a few months ago. It has been resolved. There’s currently nothing in the service status and known issues page.
What type of issues are you experiencing?

I posted a new question …

Just got the Wyze color bulb and am so disappointed I cannot use it. I downloaded the latest Wyze app, my iOS is up to date … everything is running smoothly … except my Wyze app. For 3 days now I have been trying to set up my bulb but I keep getting an error when opening the app.

LOGIN ERROR
Problem connecting to server, please try again.

I have tried again many times and same error. Cannot find any customer support of any kind for this company. I’ve searched high and low & NOTHING?? This is complete BS!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! If not I will return all Wyze products and leave quite a report about them for all to enjoy.