Is there any way to show v3 camera live video and doorbell live video simultaneously on app?

Is there any way to show v3 camera live video and doorbell live video simultaneously on app?
I wanna show all the live video on one screen on my ipad for monitor when i was at home.
Wyze app can group all the v3 cameras, and view simultaneously, but not support v3 and doorbell on the same group.

You might be able to do so if you can put them in the same group.

No, I CAN NOT put them in the same group, can you? how to?

I don’t have a doorbell. Just not sure if you can create a camera group that contains both a regular and doorbell cam. With the Pans and V3s you can create a group with both kinds of cameras. The doorbell may be a different animal and you may not be able to create a group with it and other cams.

Currently there is not a way in the Wyze app to show them both at the same time since you are unable to group them together

1 Like

Yep, I got on here for the same thing… I want to group my cameras together so I can see all 4 at one time (3 v3 cams and the doorbell cam)…

Maybe this is something that Wyze could look at integrating into the app… Surely it can’t be that hard to allow them to be grouped together…

If you have Wyze Home Monitoring System (HMS), you can add up to 5 Cameras to HMS and then stream them all together. HMS will allow for the Doorbell as well.

At this time, in Wyze, this is the only option. I believe you can do this with TinyCam as well, but not 100% sure in this as I have not added my doorbell to it.