Is there any thinking of a picture view of all your cameras so you can watch them on a computer/app

Good morning Wyze users. Do you know if they thought of a display mode that would give you all your cameras or a series of cameras showing a live view?

I worked in the corporate world for 28 years as a security analyst and worked with the video systems and access control. I know that there is a need to monitor at their house all the time. mainly to see who is at their house, drive way, kids playing in the other room, or Fido sleeping. I have downloaded Bluestack that emulates a Android device on a Windows PC. That helps, but does not give me the view I am looking for.

Attached is an example.

Welcome to the Community!

You can add your cameras to Groups. Then it will show them in a tile view. More info can be found below.

2 Likes

Group mode view stinks in the WYZE app as all the cams stream SD when grouped…even if you have them individually set to HD.

A cam in group mode has a resolution of 360p. A cam in group mode is 1/2 a normal screen, so it would normally be resolution of 512p. So not a major visual difference. They do this to accommodate slower-bandwidth home networks.

IMO it is a very noticeable difference and I wear glasses.

Thank you so much for your responses. I did try this on my 4, iPhones, 3 iPads and Android operating systems. I just didn’t get the result that I was wanting. That may be an enhancement as a pie in the sky for the future. It works, but you are limited due to screen space and cameras. I am switching to DSL from cable internet due to cost. My cable internet provider limits their data. I want to have my camera systems up when I am in my office. I can pull up a individual camera for a view.

I found a TimeCamPro on the Google Store for Android. Wyze Cam and TinyCam Pro Setup | How to View Wyze Cam on Computer - YouTube

It was exactly what I was looking for. It looks as it is only Android devices. I bought the $3.99 version.
There were several reviews on this product last year on support forums. You can go up and tell what cameras you want to view. I chose 4 of them for this example. You can chose as many as you want. Tomorrow, I will play with my Cam 3’s.

Christopher