Is there a Mac / Web-broswer app for live streaming?

Is there a Mac / Web-broswer app for live streaming the video feed? I’m sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

The workaround is to install an Android emulator such as BlueStacks (free) in macOS and then install the Wyze app or TinyCam app within that. A bit awkward, but it works.

Thanks! I was looking for a much simpler solution. Don’t want to run an emulator for just this.

I tried this, it does NOT work.

1 Like

I’m using a Macbook. Downloaded NOX then installed Wyze in the NOX “environment” (not sure what it’s called). Can now use the Wyze app on my macbook perfectly!

Here’s the link for NOX:
https://downloadnox.onl/mac/

1 Like

I’ve downloaded NOX and it’s working…but… when I select full screen for the camera the image comes up rotated 180. The cams all display correctly when I’m in the home screen of the app. And, of course, if I rotate them individually so they display correctly in full screen they’re inverted in the home screen.
Anyone else having this problem??

Have you played around with Settings > Display options?

On my device where it says “When device is rotated”, I chose “Stay in portrait view”…lemme know if that works!

What worked for me was in the settings I changed it to phone from tablet which must be the default and it works fine

DO NOT use this solution - it installs bloatware, changes your search engine choices, starts overloading popups and probably has spyware. DO NOT use the NOX installer

BlueStacks works well for me. Easy to install and run the Android Wyze app.