Is the Wyze Sprinkler Controller compatible with Orbit 58911?

Does anyone know if the controller can be made to work with an old-school (but still in production) Orbit drip irrigation system? The one I have - Orbit 58911 (see link below) - controls four water valves via wires to a single battery operated controller. The valves connect to the main controller unit via some very proprietary-looking connections, but I wonder if they could be stripped off and connected manually into the Wyze controller. Unfortunately, I don’t even understand how the Wyze Sprinkler controller connects. Does anyone have a link describing that, I have read as much of the literature as I could find online and saw no references to the connection method.

https://www.amazon.com/Orbit-58911-Complete-Yard-Watering/dp/B00N4X93A8/ref=sr_1_36?dchild=1&keywords=orbit+irrigation&qid=1620075343&sr=8-36

If it’s battery operated, that would be DC, and the Wyze controller uses 24volt AC, so that probably would not work.

I know the input to the controller is AC. Are you sure the output that controls valves is also? Thanks!