Is the thermostat remote accesory the same as the climate sensor

On the thermostat page, you see a reference to “room-to-room temperature”. It has a picture of an accesory that displays the temp and humidity. Then there’s the “climate sensor” with no display. Is the accesory on the thermostat page an actual product? Is the climate sensor what the accesory ended up becoming?

They are two separate products. Wyze has announced the sensor with the display on the Thermostat page should be available sometime this year. So if that happens there will be both a Climate sensor with no display that works with the Home Monitoring System, and a 3-in-1 remote temperature, humidity, & motion sensor that will work with the Thermostat.

3 Likes

Just want to say that the thermostat sensor with the display is something I’ve been waiting for since I pre-ordered my wyze thermostat (which I love). I’m being patient. I know how rough 2020 and 2021 was for wyze. But I just want to say, please make this product. Don’t let it be cut. I’m ok with it slipping to 2022 if that’s what it needs.

1 Like

3-in-1 remote temperature, humidity, & motion sensor update release> I am waiting to buy my thermostat until these come out? I currently own Ecobee that has soom sensors so please make the room sensors so I can get rid of my ecobee!!!

UPDATE on release???

1 Like

We can only go by what they post on the thermostat product page. Still says “2021” there.

1 Like