Is 8 charcter password all ASCI?

I’m not sure what version of the app my cousin was using. I just know it wasn’t the bata app. I will try to ask.

1 Like

Thank you kindly, @Brlepage!

If anyone is able to replicate this (primarily @WILLIAM.TOOGOOD and @Brlepage’s cousin), please do so and then send in a log through Account > Help & Feedback. Once you send the log, please tell me the log number here so I can get it to the team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could you point me to instructions on how to create a log? Thanks!

4 Likes

The instructions sent show me how to submit a log file, can I assume the log files are created automatically or do I need to create the log file itself? If the later please point me to instructions on how to create a log file. Thanks!

Just as long as you check the “include log file” then the log file will be included.

1 Like

I was unable to replicate. Apparently the “bug” was the user… Thanks for introducing me to this forum and for the quick repsonses.

3 Likes

Oh, good! That’s my favorite outcome! Thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So nice to see that positive attitude. My own curmudgeonly reaction was “oh man we wasted Gwen’s and the devs’ limited time with a silly PEBKAC issue”… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d rather “waste my time” on occasion and take care of my community than risk missing something important that needs fixed. Honestly, I don’t think this is a waste at all! Now WILLIAM.TOOGOOD knows how to get in contact with me if he notices something funky and I got confirmation that the app is working as expected. Seems like a great use of my time to me! :grin:

3 Likes