iPad OS Wyze app problem

Wyze app hangs on opening on iPad Pro running iOS 14.3 since updating the Wyze app to 2.16.48. Working fine on phone running iOS 14.3. I’d like to report the issue, see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

@JPMD Welcome to the Wyze community! Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstall?

I’m using the Beta app 2.17.11 for iPadOS 14.3 and I’m not seeing this issue.

If you will report this problem and send a log file to the devs, it will be appreciated. They won’t reply to the email but you will receive a Log ID # from auto-reply.

Log files help us gather information about your device to help with troubleshooting. Follow these steps to submit a log.

1. In the Wyze app, tap Account > Wyze Support > Submit a Log .
  2. Select your product family.
  3. Fill out the form.
  4. Make sure you select Send log files so that it sends the logs with the request.
  5. Tap the Submit button when you are ready to submit the report.
1 Like

Thanks for the good advice. I deleted the app, reinstalled, and now it is functioning as expected.
What do you suspect was happening to cause the issue?

1 Like

Glad to here. It could have been an internet interruption or poor signal while the app was being downloaded or installed. I’ve had the same experience in the past not only with the Wyze app but with other apps as well. Usually uninstalling is always a good thing to try or simply restarting the device works sometimes as well.

1 Like