IOTC Log Files Crazy Size

This is probably a bug, but has anyone noticed this? I woke up to my phone saying storage is low. Discovered these log files, one of which is half a gig.

This sounds like something Wyze is currently tracking. Which version of the app are you running?

Android beta 2.10.32

I apologize for the late reply. Could you please submit a log to the devs through the app? Describe the issue as best you can, and include the screenshot with that, so they can see what you’ve described here.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. You can submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

mine is doing the same thing but my log is 11 gigs why?? did you find any resolve to this ?

My question is why are these 3 log files in the root directory, and not in the Wyze folder where they belong?

I don’t know why, but a fix is in the works. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.