(iOS v 2.6.62) Is anyone else as unhappy with this new app as I am?

I’m glad you guys are rethinking how all the products work together and how that is structured in the app. Have you guys considered a “virtual switch” functionality? It seems like it would be super simple to implement. It’s basically just a smart plug, without the physical plug. If it was integrated into the ecosystem, it would basically bridge every gap in functionality between the main Wyze app and its integrations with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, etc. I did a wishlist item about it here: Wyze Virtual Switch

Mainly this is useful so that every tiny rule that’s possible to set in Wyze doesn’t necessarily need to be duplicated in Alexa/etc, especially since you guys don’t have much control over Alexa’s UX. But it can also be a way to give customers what they want, regardless of “Works with” certification issues. Don’t get me wrong – I think it’s important to meet the standards that Amazon is setting. But if that’s impossible in certain scenarios, (you mentioned that the camera motion detection isn’t available in Amazon because of this) it would give customers an easy way to get the functionality they’re looking for with only one easy extra step. (Instead of the event triggering an action directly, an event in Alexa triggers a virtual switch state change, which triggers an action in Wyze. Or an event in Wyze triggers a virtual switch state change, which triggers an action in Alexa.)