iOS App Version 2.14.23 Released - 10/21/20

UPDATE: The 2.14.23 version is already available in the Apple App Store. :slight_smile:

Oh, golly. I’m sorry, folks. I totally spaced making this post until now.

We have an iOS release that will be available either sometime tonight or tomorrow (it’s currently in review) that fixes a couple of issues. People in Australia and New Zealand will now be able to sync their camera time and it also fixes a bug with Wyze Band that prevented pairing with Alexa.

Read our Release Notes:

8 Likes

v2.14.23 was available for download from the app store earlier this evening. Looking good so far! :+1:

1 Like

Great! I’ll update my post. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue as the previous version. When you watch an event and click playback, the playback time is not correct.:thinking:

I will continue using the beta version that @WyzeBin gave me.

1 Like

Looks like Playback always takes me to current time -5m regardless of day/time of Event.

2 Likes

Another Wyze mystery🤔

@UserCustomerGwen
Log submitted

3 Likes

Yep, looks like current time -5m for you too.

FYI… This problem does not occur under Android.

2 Likes

Just tried the NEW BETA 2.14.31 (1). Same issue…

2 Likes

New Zealand is happy. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Running iOS 14 app v2.14.23 playback time is correct but video playback is choppy. Camera Cam Pan 4.10.5.11 Location US.

3 Likes

Hi @dshood2 Thats good news.
Someone with running iOS with V2 had audio problem after update.
Are you experiencing distorted audio when taking through the Pan Cam since the update?

Same thing on my 11 cams. Choppy playback tonight. Yesterday after the updates (firmware and application) I didn’t notice the choppy videos.
@UserCustomerGwen

The cause is probably the last firmware update because it is happening also on my « special beta application ».

@Seapup How is your playback tonight?

EDIT: Back to normal for now. Temporary server problem? I do not know.

2 Likes

Asking if anyone else is having an issue toggling the on/off button for an individual bulb without a group? It no longer toggles for me, just open the slider drawer. Can only control at group level.

iOS and Android, v2s and WCOs, smooth and problem free.

3 Likes

Now it is back to normal. :thinking:

Thank you for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Yes I have the same issue. All grouped devices can no longer be toggled on their group page. When trying to toggle one it just jumps to the individual device screen and that still works to toggle. For instance, in a group of three plugs attempting to toggle one just throws me into that device’s screen. iOS 14.1

1 Like

Plus, you can’t add bulbs to groups either. Won’t allow you to select them even though they are available. Someone didn’t do their QA!

1 Like

I’ll ping the team about this. Could you please send in logs through Account > Help & Feedback and post the log numbers here?

1 Like

Here are my log submissions-

Thanks!

2 Likes