iOS App V1.5.51 released to the public!

Hi folks,

We released iOS app 1.5.51 to the public. From the last two days, we got a lot of app crash reports on some iOS OS especially on 10.3.3. This version is the fix for that issue. Thank you for being patient with us. :slight_smile:

• Fixed a bug that caused app crashes at splash screen on some iOS OS versions (10.3.3, 9.5.3, 9.3.5)

I updated the firmware fine on all of my cameras plus the app updated around the same time. One of the new features stated were when viewing playback the ability to skip to alerts so you don’t have to scroll manually, I cannot find out how to do this, not sure if I read the update notes wrong or what but that would be a super useful feature

In playback, there’re two buttons at the ends of the timeline ‘<’ and ‘>’. You can use the < and > buttons to jump to the previous or next event in the timeline. This is helpful when the camera is set to Record events only. :slight_smile:

So I have those buttons in playback but mine just jumps to the beginning or end of the whole recording. That being said I do have mine set to continuously record, don’t know if that is what’s causing the difference