iOS App V1.5.50 released to the public!

Did you install the 1.4 app or 1.5 app on your iPhone X? I can’t reproduce the issue on my iPhone 7+ iOS 12. I wonder if you can manage to send me an app log within one minute before the app crash. If you do, could you send me an app log at ltan@wyzecam.com?

Here are the instructions to send us your app log:

In the Wyze app, go to My Account -> Help & Feedback -> tap Feedback at the bottom of the page.

In the Issue field, enter your ticket number if you have one already, otherwise name appropriately. In the Details field, please enter a brief description of the issue you’re having. Make sure to leave the box checked next to ‘Log file will be sent to the R&D team to help investigate your issue’ option at the bottom of the form and tap Submit.

Looking to turn on the video alert thumbnails. Running latest iOS app and (2) V2 cameras and Pan Cam with the latest firmwares. And iOS 12…

Just want to give you guys an update that the issue has been identified and fixed in the upcoming version. We’ve submitted it to Apple Store for review and once it’s approved, we’ll push the release.

We’ve tested the new app on the following iOS OS without issue:

Thank you for being patient with us. :slight_smile:

It is 1.5 from app store. Just sent log file

Edit… Just noticed App doesn’t crash until it connects to my Wyze Pan camera. So something in the first 20 or so sec of camera feed after it links up appears to be causing crash. On iphone 5 app alone crashes before ever fully starting.

Thank you! I didn’t get the log in my inbox so I assume you sent it to our customer support email. Could you forward the log email to me or let me know the ticket number so I can quickly access it?

Sent it to your mailbox. Second time

I’m sorry but I checked my spam folder and inbox and didn’t get your email. My email is ltan@wyzecam.com. You could also let me know your support ticket number. :slight_smile: