We released iOS app V1.5.50 to the public!
- Added the prev and next buttons in playback to snap to events on record on event or skip time on continuous recording
- Added alert video thumbnails
- Added wifi signal strength in Device Info
- Added automation tasks and shortcuts in My Account
- Added double tap zoom
- Added ‘show Wyze logo’ toggle
- Added 360p option on V2 and Pan cameras for slow internet connection
- Changed that shared users won’t be able to view shared cameras immediately after share is canceled by main users.
- Changed that if the camera status is changed by one user, the camera status for all users with access will be updated.
- Fixed an issue that iOS app will crash for extended use.
- Fixed an issue that users can’t toggle off all day in the alert schedule
- UI changes and other bug fixes