We released our V1.5 iOS app to beta testing.
The changes in iOS V1.5.40 include:
- Added the prev ‘<’ and next ‘>’ buttons in playback (jumps to prev or next event when recording on events)
- Added alert video thumbnails
- Added WiFi signal strength in Device Info
- Added automation tasks and shortcuts in My Account
- Added double tap zoom
- Added ‘show Wyze logo’ toggle
- Added 360p option for slow internet connection
- Changed that shared users won’t be able to view shared cameras immediately after share is canceled by main users.
- Changed that if the camera status is changed by one user, the camera status for all users with access will be updated.
- Fixed an issue that iOS app will crash for extended use.
- Fixed an issue that users can’t toggle off all day in the alert schedule
- UI changes and other bug fixes
- Most of the V1.5 features need the firmware update to support (Firmware will be released shortly)
- Firmware downgrade entrance in beta apps is temporarily closed
- Not able to view live stream with LTE (inconsistent and rare cases, please send app logs to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having this issue)