Introducing Wyze Cam Pan

The suspense is FINALLY over. We’re super excited to announce the launch of Wyze Cam Pan, the latest addition to our smart home camera family! (Shop Now)

Wyze Cam Pan is a 1080p pan/tilt/zoom camera that puts you in the driver’s seat, giving you full control over what you want to see and when you want to see it. With these unique features, it’s easier than ever to keep an eye on what matters to you in your home: 110° per second rotation speed
360° horizontal view & 93° vertical view:

• Pan Scan™ with up to 4 custom waypoints
  • Motion tracking
  • Wyze Cam Pan also comes with all your favorite Wyze Cam features and made them even better!
  • Did we mention real-time 2-way audio and enhanced night vision?

Excellent! Hope it continues the Wyze reputation!

Does the camera have the 180 screen rotation and magnetic base like the original.

Oh man, you shipped one of the 19.99 ones to me yesterday.

Hello, the Wyze Cam Pan has the 180-degree screen rotation option like the Wyze Cam. The base is not magnetic, instead the base of the Wyze Cam Pan has a screw hole that accepts most tripod mount screws (1/4-20).

Hello, the Wyze Cam v2 and Wyze Cam Pan are useful in different ways, but if you’d prefer to return your Wyze Cam v2 and get a Wyze Cam Pan instead our customer support team would be happy to help you with that. Send them an email at support@wyzecam.com and they can help you out.

Thanks, let me think on that…

Is the 2-way speaker Improved in this ?Spec wise then the v2 Cam

Does this work with Tiny Cam Pro

Will the Wyze cam pan be available on amazon so I can get faster, possibly cheaper shipping?

What is the maximum distance the camera can detect?

Is this in stock? Or do we have to wait longer than normal after shipping?

When you add it to your cart it says it will take 4-7 business days.

The Wyze Cam Pan will be available on Amazon in the future, but it’s not on Amazon yet (we’re in the process of setting it up right now). It will likely be a couple of weeks until Amazon has it in stock.

We are currently in stock on the Wyze Cam Pan, so there’s not extra wait for shipping.

The camera uses changes in the pixels of the image to sense motion, so there’s not a specific distance for the maximum distance that the camera can detect. If motion happens in the camera’s field of view, if it’s viewable in the image, the camera should detect it.

We do not officially support Tiny Cam Pro, and it has not been tested here in the office.

Thanks for asking!

Yup! We don’t do that ‘radio style’ 2 way speaker like what was on the v1 and v2. Now you can actively talk through the Wyze Cam Pan and hear at the same time.

I’m using it now on v1 and v2 cameras, so I guess it will work

Is the monitoring interface the same as v2 cam?

not clear if the panning is manually controlled and can be set to a spot?

or does it constantly pan thru 4 points?

can it zoom to reframe the picture?