Introducing Wyze Cam Floodlight! - 11/9/21

That would be really cool! :star_struck:

I don’t suppose we know if there are plans to introduce it in bronze or black… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

No plans for that at this time. Thanks for the request! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

16 in stock at my local hd… cool

2 Likes

26 posts were split to a new topic: V3 cam appears dead on new Wyze Floodlight

@WyzeGwendoylyn I’ve placed my order for 2 loooong awaited floodlights! Any idea when they might be shipping? There were 15 available in my local HD but for some reason, I prefer to go direct…
Thanks!

The pre-order floodlight Ships in December.

I bought one …checked wyze app. On android 8
V2.25.31. No listing for floodlight…no update available for app…this is frustrating…glad I didn’t open it yet…since I can’t install it…any more info on this and getting floodlight on the app???

1 Like

The app release is planned for tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That’s good to hear… people that don’t follow this forum and are new to wyze world probably might try install and just return it… shame…app update should have been already implemented imo.

I think Home Depot’s premature release forced them to scramble and release everything before it was ready.

1 Like

Can the floodlight be scheduled to stay on for a set amount of time? Unlike another user I would prefer it stay on rather than only on with motion detection.

1 Like

Agree, implementation should have been ready before hardware release. But at least we had s response…thanks @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

Yet another product release by Wyze, big surprise. While I’d rather they fixed software issues with their current products, I am interested in this product. The video said the brightness is adjustable, what about the color temperature? I prefer a soft white light vs the cool white light that most LED lights have. Seems ridiculous that this is available now at Home Depot and only a pre order directly from Wyze. But I see my local HD has it for $99.98, which would make it the same price with tax as getting it directly from Wyze due to their shipping cost (plus tax). So how do I cancel the pre order?

Hmmmmmmm…uuuh…try going to your order page and hit cancel. :grin:

1 Like

Pre orders don’t show up on my order page. Pre orders never have.

Did you try both app and website…they populate differently…sometimes takes a minute

While I haven’t installed the flood light yet, I did just watch an official video with an example of it installed in an overhang. Hopefully the upload screenshot works from my phone here!

1 Like

Yes I did. But Wyze told me a while back that pre orders never show on our order pages, which doesn’t make sense to me because it makes it difficult for us to cancel an order. Probably why they did it this way.

But I just checked again and now I can see my pre order on the order history on the app but still can’t cancel it.

Try again tomorrow… should have the option there…i believe…or call