Introducing Wyze Cam Floodlight! - 11/9/21

Your future looks bright with Wyze Cam Floodlight!

Brighter, smarter, motion-activated security powered by Wyze Cam v3 (included). With features like 2 super bright LED lights, 270° of customizable motion detection, and dusk-to-dawn automation, not even an invisibility cloak is getting past this thing.

Preorder yours today!

20 Likes

just watched the video, very nice! Will there be a option to purchase without the v3? Also, the product page says it’s now available at HD, I searched but didn’t see it, do you have a link? Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m ordering a floodlight to replace my wired Ring Floodlight Cam. Then I can drop the $30 annual fee. To be honest, the Ring has worked well for me and I have no real problems with the unit. It’s just the 30 bucks a year that bugs me.

I do want to make sure that the Wyze Floodlight can be set up to turn on the lights ONLY when motion is detected. I don’t want the light on all the time. The Details section of the web page only has pictures, no specs or FAQ. @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

@Ken.S, I know people have been finding them at THD. It’s possible that your store may already be out of stock but hopefully they have them!

@mvb, sorry about that! We’re working on getting those sections up. But I can confirm that you can set your floodlight to only turn on if motion is detected. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Great addition to the Wyze Product line. Ordered 2 of them. Thanks

5 Likes

would this work well installed from under the soffit of a two story house?

1 Like

I just asked this same question in the HD forum as well! I have a recessed smart bulb that I wanted to replace with this!

1 Like

I found them at my local HD! $89.98 w/ 10% military discount!

4 Likes

Ken, if you add an “in stock” item to your Wyze cart, you get free shipping on the whole order, if it is over $99.

I added a V3 camera. Not that I needed one. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@Baldeagle69 and @micahmc, I could see the angles being a bit tricky like that. But as long as you can run the power required to it, I think you should be good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you adjust the color temperature of the lights like you can with the Wyze bulbs?

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’ll buy one, install it, and share some photos for others to visualize

3 Likes

@oznerol, you cannot change the light temperature. But I’ll let the team know about your interest! That would take different hardware, I believe.

1 Like

Thank you very much, @micahmc! I suspect I’m having trouble visualizing, too. :grin:

Will the siren be able to trigger from the HMS alarm?

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen this a feature question that deserves a quick response. Thanks

Will the siren be able to trigger from the HMS alarm?

That’s not something set up right now but I’ll send this to the team, @MtnMan and @superchi. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I am waiting to upgrade my V2’s with V3’s when this feature becomes available on them. Now I will wait for this integration with the floodlight to buy this too. Maybe when the they finally do integrate this they can make the light flash on and off when HMS alarm goes off.

1 Like