Introducing Wyze Buds Pro - 5/11/21

My Wyze headphones since I got them back in Dec are still crashing to this day!!! Wyze seems to have zero interest in fixing the issue. I’ve never owned Bluetooth headphones that rash like this or really crash at all. My AirPod Pro’s have NEVER crashed while these Wyze Headphones crass around the 20-minute mark.

Wyze seems to be to busy throwing out a bunch of other crap while not dealing with their current products that have bugs. 6 months now of crashing. So I’ve stopped buying anything new from WYZE and I own quite a few of their products.

I use my AirPod Pro’s everywhere when I’m not at home. Love the ANC in them. Nice to be sitting someplace and being able to tune out those around me. My Wyze Headphones serve duty for when I’m mowing my lawn. I may get 1 crash while doing that. I don’t want to lose one of my AirPod Pro’s in the lawn and then can’t find it. Since I got the foam tips, they stay in my ears much better. Still, might as well use these junk Wyze Headphones for something. They’re quite annoying trying to use them for anything else. I had to stop recomending them a while ago.

I would get the ANC just because you’ll end up wishing you had it. Once you’ve used it, you really don’t want to go back to not having it. It’s why I had AirPod’s, but they were getting old and the battery just didn’t hold as good of a charge, then got the Wyze Headphones, and the ANC is great on them. They would be great headphones without the 20-minute crashing which makes them junk!!! I ended up buying the AirPod Pros for the ANC. Zero issues with them. Works with everything just fine. The same hardware my Wyze Headphones, Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash!!! I don’t know if it’s like some type of Buffer overload error. Works just fine until about the 20-minute mark, fills up, and then crashes? Reboots works once again after I hit play, and runs about that long again and crashes, Repeat!!! This is my second pair, both doing the exact same thing. I don’t get it. Wyze doesn’t seem to want to fix it. I’m not the only one with this issue.

As for Ship Dates, the whole Market is all screwed up. So things will be delayed. I’ve had to deal with company’s ending up with much longer delays, like a year or longer!!! I always say, it’s YOUR DATE!!! You are the one that set that release date. Told people about that product and when it’s going to launch. So when you are LATE, and the later you are, It really just makes you look worse and worse as a company. Better to say nothing until you really know the launch date and can announce the product. Or set a date a few months later than you think, that way you can just tell people you’re early and go ahead and order NOW!!! That makes you as a company look BETTER. Launching early is much better than late!!!

Will the wyze buds work with airpod pro silicone tips? They are also oval shaped. Thanks!

I accidentally ordered twice, but I easily cancelled the second pair.

Thanks for that info. I was hoping to use with phone and tablet. Sounds like there’s a workaround.

1 Like

Cannot say for certain, but another Forum Member @R.Good has tried different tips including ones from the Echo Buds which are oval and he was able to use them.

you can read up on his first impressions here:

1 Like