Integrate with Alarm.com

Alarm.com has an app, which is now bring used by multiple, independent home (or business) alarm companies. (I use Link Interactive for my home slarm system.) Those companies use wireless sensors, and also use a video doorbell and save images, all for a very affordable monthly fee. For example, Brinks is now providing home alarm system, using the Alarm.com app. Interfacing with Wyze cameras would create a one-stop location to view doorbell videos, as well as in-house and future outdoor Wyze cam videos.

I just got Brinks and I have 4 Wyze cams…can this be done?

1 Like

I got Brinks too… Would love to see my Wyze cam talking with the Alarm.com account.

1 Like

I have Alarm.com and it would be great to have Wyze integration.

1 Like

Hi @mike7rh. Don’t forget to VOTE at the top-left. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitively a good idea to have the Wyze camera integrated to Alarm.com.
Please let me know once it is done.
The Alarm.com app is able to read the mac address but can’t yet recognize the camera.

2 Likes

Any idea when this will be done??? Would like to use the 8 Wyze cameras I have with my alarm.com app.

Would love for items to be able to speak to each other.

This would be great. I know Wyze is building its own ecosystem, but I hope they realize that integration with the big players is the most successful long play for underdogs.

This would be a great option, or if Wyze decided to make a panel or an app that could run on a tablet that has a similar interface such as Alarm.com.

any update on this. I would really like to see this working with my system.