Integrate message center with app support chat

Its very annoying every time I’m using the support chat in the android app and if I press back or change to a different app I lose the representative and I have to star again, cant have like a stay logged in chat or something while in the app, sometimes the even ask me for a screen shot, and if I go back to take it I lose the rep and had to go to email :confused:

Also the attachment button in the app has never worked for me.

[Mod Edit] This post was moved to this category because it deals more with a device/OS question than a product/service enhancement.

1 Like

I’d suggest that you use the online chat support in the future.
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us
You can also call Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 or (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

It is best to use a browser and not go through the Wyze app. I made this same dreadful mistake when I first started here on the forum. Using a browser would eliminate the problems that you have described in your post.

Go to the web and sign into your Wyze account using your favorite web browser and click on this support link.

Using this method will avoid losing connection with the support representative in the chat. Also, this will allow you to take screenshots without backing out of the chat. Hope this helps.

Link for this thread click here.

2 Likes