Instant photo upon startup for mileage tracking

I’m using the v2 & app to take photos of my odometer reading every morning to use for tax write offs, and having it synch automatically to Google photos which automatically adds the photo to my timeline. (IRS wants accurate odometer readings) I’d like to be able to not worry about it, and have it snap the photo each time I start up my car. I like the fact that I can create a network wifi connection via tethering on 3g/4g using my note 9, and the camera connects with that wifi and I can control the camera.

So my request… Instant photo upon startup that would store on SD card until connected to wifi network, then upload automatically upon connection.

Also I second the request for a dash cam version with above abilities, smaller model would be better for my purposes.

Whether any of this is possible or not. Definitely Love the work u guys do! You rock!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Email notification with attached snapshots/photos taken on motion detection

Hi @Bnyirady,

I merged your topic on the post linked above. I think that (or a minor variation) would satisfy your need. Please hop over there and vote for it by clicking the VOTE button at the top.