Wyze Band - Improved sleep tracking

I agree that the sleep tracking display has room for improvement. It is very difficult to see on the 1/2" wide Wyze band display. And the Wyze app only shows a bar graph of light and deep sleep. The Wyze app should show the same sleep information as the band itself, being able to “drill down” and show daily sleep patterns on a larger (smartphone) screen. Attached is a screen shot from my Garmin Vivofit 4, actually from the website because I was unable to get a screen shot from the Garmin app, although both look the same.
GarminSleep|319x327

I had a nice workaround, but they screwed up the app and it no longer shares sleep data to Google fit as of the latest app update. And of course they don’t want to make any effort to fix it.

I compared it with Fitbit (wearing wyZe on one hand and Fitbit Ionic on the other ) . It was close enough , where wyZe fails is it’s unable to track the time I was awake. HR, Steps are very close enough and in steps I feel it actually beats Fitbit so bravo !!

Wyze Band Zoom Into Hourly/Minute Sleep Resolution

Please allow the app to show the same UI for sleep tracking that’s shown on the band for a specific night. The app only shows you weekly and monthly breakdowns.

The Wyze Band has a really cool UI that shows the level of sleep throughout the night. However, you cannot need this nightly view in the app. The app only shows you a breakdown of total sleep for the 3 levels of sleep in a night, it does not show what type of sleep you are in over the course of the night.

It is very hard to really see the details on the Band UI because it is so small. I would like to be able to see when I go to different levels of sleep and correlate that with other information (dog barks, partner woke up, temperature, etc).

Good luck bud, we’ve been asking this for the last year… They don’t listen.

Lack of sleep tracking timeline is the biggest disappointment, other than the lack of color choice. It has many good aspects though but I have to say the probation period is not over yet.

The UI already exists on the watch, why can’t they recreate that in the app? They are really lacking in the accessibility area…