IMPORTANT FIRMWARE UPDATE: Wyze Robot Vacuum 1.6.97 and Wyze Plug 1.2.0.76 Released - 1/18/21

Yes! That would great - remap room command would be perfect!

Yup. There should be better room edit control option shape than just a line that is randomly placed and prevent the need to be connected to a wall anchor point.

What is the status on the vacuum setup problem resolution? I have had my vac for weeks. I have performed all of the recommended updates and alternative approaches. No luck. My vac is still uninstalled. What is Wyze doing to address this problem.
Thanks
Brian

You are supposed to contact wyze support and they will set up an exchange for you.

I to am waiting to see if there is any sort of communication if they are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Got mine on the 23rd of Jan and have tried many many many times to get it to setup. No luck. I did contact support ( but only via email there is no phone support I can find ) and attempted all of those suggested ways also. Even though I had done them already I did them all again exactly as spelled out by support. Still not setup. Doesn’t appear in my app or anything. It has never been able to set up. I prefer not to return it, but rather know if there IS an actual fix in the works and if I’m not the only one who has never had a single successful setup.

Read the service issues section. It will tell you to contact support and request a replacement.