IFTTT No Longer Works?

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

Have one Wyzecam and having same issue. Disconnects after roughly 24 hours. Seems to have started around 5-20-19, best I can tell.

1 Like

Cameras only appear in IFTTT for a few hours, than "no options found"in IFTTT. If I re-connect my Wyze account to IFTTT it works again for a few hours. Very frustrating. I submitted ticket a few days ago.

Wish I would have found this thread first. I got bought my first Wyze cam for the sole purpose of linking it with IFTTT, and nada. Only once since I hooked it up did it send a notification to IFTTT. Guess back to Amazon it goes.

I am also having this issue. Every 24 hours I have to log back into Wyze on IFTTT. From what I have seen so far however, SMS messages and email on motion and contact sensors is still working after 24 hours. I just have to log back in to enable or disable the applet.

I’m having the IFTTT issue also.

That said, it’s a little silly to hear tantrums about throwing the cameras away or sending them back after a day because there is a temporary glitch with a third party app that Wyze acknowledges and is looking into. I’m pretty sure no other camera comes close to the attention and updates Wyze provides to this $20 camera. “Why doesn’t this camera do what cameras 5-20 times more expensive do?” Which is funny, because it mostly does.

I have the same problem since a couple of weeks. Each time I add a new WYZE device (motion sensor, for instance), I get “option unavailable” in the settings of the IFTTT applet. To solve, I have to disconnect/reconnect WYZE from my IFTTT each time.

Same problem here as well. I have an ifttt set up with nest and it’ll work a few times and then stopp. When I check to see the issue, there are no cameras found. Super frustrating when ifft functionality is supposed to be a feature.

I’m curious, those of us having the issue, how did we authenticate? Via the IFTTT app, or the web page? I wonder if it makes a difference?

I’ve found the problem through the app. The problem appears on the webpage as well, no difference.

Also with the same issue. IFTTT will only stay connected to my Pan camera for about a day, then the applet shows “No option found” under which device for Wyze. Re-authorizing Wyze in ITFFF fixes the issue until a day or so when it stops functioning again. Have re-authorized Wyze at least 15 times and have remade the applet at least 3 times. Still the same result. On the latest firmware.

1 Like

Yep, still having the exact same problem.

Problem started for me with the firmware update that added grouping

Exactly. When they added support for multiple cameras (or grouping I guess it’s called), they changed the IFTTT applet to include a dropdown for selecting which camera. If I had created the applet, I would have made the default selection on the box ‘all cameras’. Just common sense as a dev - not only convenient for people with one camera to not have to mess with it but also a failsafe so they wouldn’t have every user complaining about it if something goes wrong and it doesn’t detect all or any of the cameras. But I guess they don’t think that way at Wyze. And judging by the entire month that passed since the issue started, don’t care either.

I had been having this problem for weeks, and gave up re-authenticating to get it working weeks ago, since the little apps I had were not too important. I did check back every few days though just to see if it would start working correctly, and just now when I checked it the apps were showing the cameras again like they should, instead of the “no options found” message I have been seeing.

Don’t know if this was fixed or is just a random thing, but anyone who had the problem might want to check back. I did not have to re-authenticate again for this to happen either.

I know that we made a server change that should have hopefully helped. If you’re still running into this, please submit support tickets so that we can look into this for you. I’ll also point someone from the dev team over here so that they can read your feedback. They’ll post if they have further questions at this time.

Submit a request – Wyze

It now works for me. No longer the “no available option” but the proper list of devices. Thank you, WYZE !

Still doesn’t work.

Could you please message me your Wyze account? I will let the dev team look into the log ASAP. Thank you.

1 Like

My Pan camera reappeard under devices in IFTTT yesterday without having to re authorize - assuming the server change caused that, but late today it went back to no option found…