IFTTT No Longer Works?

android

Same problem already opened ticket two weeks ago with no answer from wyze…

Wyze has a support backlog of about two weeks right now. They are working hard to alleviate that situation very soon. They have also been made aware of the IFTTT issues, and looking into that.

Same problem here. Removing and re-adding wyze through the IFTTT app let it run once, but then it throws the same “problem with the wyze service” message. Hopefully it gets resolved soon!

same problem here. having to re-authenticate every day to get ifttt applet working

Similar problem with IFTTT. I go to Authorize and the IFTTT app keeps stating loading… and never gets to where I can select any of the WYZE device. I am not a techie and was hoping to Turn on a specific Light when motion is detected via the motion sensor, which is in a room without a camera. Made sure all were on the same 2.x network, restarted everything. Glad to know it is not me! Many users are non-techies and get lost in the re-authorization process. It should just work. In the ideal world these devices should be seen by Google Assistant or Google Home ( whatever they call it this week)

So… I did not reauth my Wyze with IFTTT. Looks like it’s working again with my original selected camera.

Is this bug resolved at this point? It’s very nice to have it working again… Hopefully it’s a cleared ticket.

Thank you for working on it!

Mark

hashtag: METOO :slight_smile:

Yep – I’m having to re-authenticate every day, which is a nonsense but seems to be what’s necessary to keep the Wyze IFTTT service going. I submitted a ticket last week and have yet to receive a reply (other than the automated acknowledgement). Very unimpressive.

I switched the WYZE bridge to my other WYZE camera and it’s working fine (all sensors and all applets in IFTTT) for two days so far.

I had to re-authenticate daily until a few days ago. It has suddenly started working and no re-authentication needed!

Yes… I thought the same thing (that it had been fixed), but the behavior came back again. So… I’m dubious on this until Wyze specifically comes out and says they have corrected the bug.

In the meantime I have dialed down the motion detection box to a very small section which almost solves the problem I had IFTTT solving.

Please sort this out Wyze and let us know when it’s all buttoned up.

Thank you! :slight_smile: