IFTT stuck on loading camera choice

Has anyone else had issues where IFTT saying loading cameras for wyze, but it never identifies a camera choice? This has always occurred. I have uninstalled and reinstalled IFTT. I have also tried this on apple and android devices.

IN IFTTT I had to go to wyze, then settings , then edit , and sign in with my wyze count and then my cameras showed up after that

Are you using Android or iPhone?

Click my name

Gotcha. The application on iOS is unusable since they “updated” it to a new interface. I was following your steps hoping you had found a magic solution when I realized you were probably on Android.

I am not too savvy with IFTTT just been checking it out last couple days seems like there’s not really many options for wyze or I just don’t know how to find them .
I don’t know why you can’t set up something for 2 or 3 cameras is just one or all, I don’t get that

Their interface is extremely non-intuitive. You have to do everything 1 device at a time seemingly no group options. To be honest I have managed to find other ways to accomplish what I was using IFTTT for.

1 Like

I’m hoping they will integrate with smart things then I will buy a smart things hub

2 Likes