I was Robbed and id like to talk to wyze about my experiece with my 3 cameras

I was Robbed and id like to talk to wyze about my experience with my 3 cameras. But id like to speak with someone from Wyze. Lots of holes and lots of improvements I think can be done. Please reach out to me.

This is mainly a user forum filled with consumers like you. If you would like to officially talk to Wyze you should contact Wyze Support directly for help.

1 Like

Thank you. I sent them a note,

1 Like

@andrew_nyr is correct about this being a user forum, but it a is also monitored by Wyze volunteers who can tag in moderators who have more direct access to Wyze key employees. If you have suggestions for improvements you would like to see made there is a thread for just that called Wishlist. Here you can make suggestions and vote for ones others have made.
I’m going to tag in @Loki who is one of the moderators I mentioned so he also will be aware of your events. If you do wish technical help then Contact Support for that.
I have sympathy for your situation. In the past year i have had three events at my house which required police and in all three the videos from my cams were of use to them.
Please feel free to reply back with any specifics you feel like discussing or sharing. It’s a good group and some pretty sharp people.

1 Like