I started a smart home installation company

I started my smart home installation company and I really falling in love with the wyze cam. I would like to know what I would need to do to become a installer / reseller for my area. I’ve already installed three homes and two apartments at this time and was looking to see about getting cameras in bulk; I’m not really sure where to start. Any information it would help me get on my way should be greatly appreciated I look forward to hearing back from the commute.

1 Like

This is a community forum for supporting each other and sharing our experiences with the Wyze products. Your inquiry is a little different, so I’ll point you here initially and tag some Wyze employees. :slight_smile:

https://www.wyze.com/contact-us/

2 Likes

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction. I’m looking forward to doing some really cool things with the product and adding content for the community.

You’re welcome!

We actually don’t have any authorized resellers but we appreciate your interest. You’re welcome to contact us if you would like to ask about it but we’re not at that point yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool! Best of luck with the new venture! :metal: