I am either not drinking enough or too much

Either way it is a problem.

Latest issue: Cameras show as on but are off, cameras show off but are on, sensors batteries going dead on inactive doors in less than a month, climbing into rafters to power cycle cameras, rebooting routers, rebooting ios devices, …

When all is working, life is good, however keeping it working is becoming a full time job, I am losing my enthusiasm. I need a drink

Hey Pabreschjr,

It’s unfortunate your having issues with your Wyze devices, you should contact Wyze Support at hello@wyzecam.com and they can gift you a stable solution.

Kenner

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

Thanks for indulging, I already had opened a support ticket with the logs, I believe you have to earn the right to whine and cry. :slightly_smiling_face: Anyway, I woke this morning and found everything had auto-magically corrected, well, except for the dead battery in the sensor. I will replace that this weekend. I really wished I understood what goes on with these devices every now and then. Maybe that extra drink helped.