How to watch your Wyze Cam from your Android phone on a PC

Install AirDroid, and use the AirMirror feature to monitor your Wyze Cam from your PC.

2 Likes

I use BlueStacks which is an Android OS emulator. When u install any App form the Google Play Store in it, it put a shortcut link on the desktop. When you click it, it auto boots up the Android OS and auto launches the app. Works perfectly with Wyze app and several other DVR cam apps and other android apps including mobile games.

1 Like

I also just use the BlueStacks Android emulator. Wyze really should have a desktop app, but this is a decent workaround.

2 Likes

You can try bignox (NOX) as well. You can try different versions of Android with that.

1 Like

I actually tried Nox first but it flaked out with my video card or something and wasn’t intuitive on how to actually start it—no entry in Start Menu. Then I went to BlueStack.

Tried both Nox and Bluestacks on my pc and Mac. Neither worked. Both said the Wize Cam app was not compatible?? Looking for another solution. Not sure what I am doing different than those of you who have been successful.

I used Airdroid to watch it on my pc.

Sincerely,

Michael E. Tibbs Jr.

Same here. I installed Bluestacks on my Mac and I see the Wyze Cam app as being not compatible and therefore I can’t install it! :frowning:

using bluestacks/android emulator does allow watching wyze cams on pc. the new version of blue stacks even allows you to open more than 1 window at once so you can view two wyze cams simulatneously. However, Bluestacks is unstable and does seem to require high RAM. its crashes frequently in my experience.

I have 8 wyze cams installed and at this point the currently interface is too crowded and unless there’s a change, it seems limited in application.

I use Bluestacks on my PC. It works fine. Glitchy to try and control the camera view manually. I can’t find a way to zoom. I have the latest version but don’t see how to view more than one screen at a time. It does crash occasionally and sometimes takes down the PC with it. I have used Bluestacks for a long time and you just expect crashes.

Hi -I posted on another thread I can get the cams to work under the MEMU program on a high end PC desktop.

But I cannot drag the MEMU program to a second monitor.

Am happy now.

Bill

I’ve installed airdroid on my Samsung Note 9, but when I look at GooglePlay on my ASUS laptop, it shows installed but only shows my android devices when I look under compatible devices. I’m looking for BlueStacks in GooglePlay on my laptop and it’s not there. What am I doing wrong?

BlueStacks is an android emulator run on a PC (Windows and Mac).

jschlegel, thanks for the link. I was trying to use airdroid and finally gave up and uninstalled. I just couldn’t make it work.

Could you give step by step instructions to do this? I have AirDroid installed to my macbook and android. Potentially want to use it from an IOS device as well. Thanks.