You all have amazing ideas about what we can do with our products moving forward. And we want to hear them! That’s why we have the Wyze Product Roadmap. Here’s how it works:
If you have an idea that you want to see, do a quick search to see if that’s already being discussed. If there isn’t a topic dedicated to it here yet, please make a post! That way people will be able to join the conversation and add likes to your post if they agree with your idea. However, if your topic is already in discussion, a mod will steer you toward the older topic and close the new one. We want to keep things tidy in here so that it’s easier for the Wyze team to see and consider your requests.
We want to see how many people support each feature and what kind of impact it would have. Please vote for posts that you want to see implemented. If you want to add use cases or otherwise discuss the feature, please do that, too! We’d love to see likes on the use cases and ideas for when we start investigating how we want to implement the ideas.
Check the Status
We plan to update the status with locked tags so that you know where your request is in the pipeline. The tags we’ll be using are:
- launched - Has already been sent out to the public.
- testing - Usually means that it’s in beta testing though recently we used this for alpha features.
- in-development - Means that we’re actively working on it but we’re not ready for external testing.
- researching - We’re looking into this and trying to select a good method for implementation but we’re not at a point of working on it yet.
- maybe-later - This isn’t on our internal roadmap at this point but we’ve seen and considered it. Sometimes features that we plan to implement later but haven’t come up in the pipeline are in this category.
We love to hear use cases and comments are welcome. But instead of writing, “+1” or, “Me, too!” please vote. This will help keep the threads easier to read and make sure that your vote is actually counted.
If you have any questions, please let me know!