How to unshare a camera?

support

Hey guys,

Just got my first camera and I am very impressed so far. I have so many ideas running through my head on where to put them.

Did have one question, I see where I can share cameras, but if I want to stop sharing with someone, how do I go about removing access to the camera? I tried searching the forums but didn’t see anything covering this topic.

thanks

I was just about to ask the same question. Once they accept it no longer shows up under share. It says they accepted in your messages, But you can’t do anything with it.

I have the same question. In a tutorial video on YouTube she says to go to the share page and click on their email. The only share page I find is the add new shared page. Not helpful. Please show us where this illusion page is. ?

From the main Devices tab of the app, pick the share button. It should list all your shared users and the last time they accessed the camera. (I think there’s a bug right now that’s causing shared users not to be listed (in the beta app at least))

If the camera is shared with you, from the main Devices tab of the app, pick the share button, pick delete at the bottom

Thank you for the reply.

I have the iOS version of the app (v1.1.46) and when I follow your instructions the person who I shared the camera with is not listed.

Any other suggestions?

I have also submitted a support request for this topic. I’ll let you know what they say.

So far I love the camera and am definitely looking at buying more.

Just heard back from support. They told me the same thing you did kpkammer. However, this time it worked.

Apparently the issue is fixed now. thanks everyone for your help.