How to set up Wyze Cam v3 OUTSIDE/OUTDOORS tutorial video NEEDED!

Hi Everyone. So there are “How To” videos on “how to install the Outdoor Wyze camera” outdoors. However, I am unable to find how to install the Wyze Cam v3 outside/outdoors properly. There are videos which describe how to set up the Wyze Cam v3 onto a mobile device and very minimal basic set-up, yet nothing on installing this version outside. It would be beneficial to have your company create a video on helpful tips with detailed instruction on installing the Wyze Cam v3 outside/outdoors as well as other devices with indoor/outdoor options.

I asked representatives of this company to help me find such a video and they were unsuccessful. They suggested to create a topic/post here on Wishlist. Hopefully you take this into consideration as I truly believe this will help your customers as well as save you time trying to explain set-up/installation over a chat or phone call.

Welcome to the community @SpecialK10!

Don’t forget to vote for your own Wishlist item.
In the meantime, there are a number of setup videos on Youtube like this one from BigC Vlogs

Wyze Cam v3 Complete Setup Guide

2 Likes

What are you looking for? Lots of us have V3 cameras outside and can answer almost any question.
There are so many ways that a camera can be mounted outdoors, that for example if I were to make a video of what did, it would be almost pointless since there are hundreds of other ways to do it.
Ask questions, people will answer.

1 Like