How to roll back to the app version with Hardware Decoding?

The latest app version removed Hardware Decoding, so my live video is 15sec delayed, and if I turn on AI for human detection, it is 30sec delayed. This makes the cameras completely useless…

I understand from other threads that the developers changed the liberay, and obviously this means they don’t know have any concept of regression testing in QA… Given this problem has been reported for many days, it also shows they don’t have any rollback planning in their release process. Just amatures…

In any case, can someone tell me where to find the previous version to roll back to? I am on android.

The problem has been reported and they are working on it, there is no reason for name calling. The issue did not affect everyone, I am running 4 devices and only 1 was affected. I am guessing this is why they did not roll it completely back. They did however post a working version with hardware acceleration for affected people to roll back to which is posted all over this forum all it takes is searching. Here is the link.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009818512-Android-Wyze-App

Welcome to the community, @ctny. Often times, you can find the information you need on the forum with a search. The below thread discusses what you’re looking for. Please continue discussion in that thread instead of starting a new one. :slight_smile:

1 Like