How to remove Wyze logo from lower left corner?

Firmware 4.10.1.27 added the Wyze logo in the lower left. Ugh.

I’d really like to remove the logo from live stream and recordings

How do I remove the logo??

1 Like

Ah, there’s an app upgrade which just came out that shows the option to toggle the Wyze logo.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010066591-iOS-Wyze-App

If you are running the current app, tap the gear icon from the live stream view, then Advanced Settings and you’ll see the option to turn off the watermark.

If you are running the current app, tap the gear icon from the live stream view, then Advanced Settings and you’ll see the option to turn off the watermark.

Not sure anybody wanted this logo watermark added. Why not focus on what your customers want?

1 Like

I personally turned it off on all my cams. But I’ve seen some posts from folks who love it. So “wyze not?”. :slight_smile:

Would be nice/neat if there is an option for you to upload a custom image to be used as a watermark.

Or simply allow a short text string as water mark, ie the business name. The app can then generate the watermark using the same font as the current Wyze etc

2 Likes

Hello @cvhp72, I recommend that you make a roadmap topic for this idea so that others can vote on it, for it to be taken into consideration by the Wyze development team.

1 Like