How to record a video on my Android device

Hello Wyze team and members,

I would like to know how to download videos to my device.
I have the continue video feature and also I am able to playback, but I need to save a few videos on my device for future reference.

Honestly i did not find any “download” button, just to share, but i don’t see any good option under share, I would like to keep it privately.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Regards,

Sergio Monterroso.

2 Likes

For now the simple way is to play back and hit the record button during playback.
Or if you can get by with 1 out of 3 seconds do a time lapse set at 3 seconds,

2 Likes

I see the option to Save to Drive (Google) when I click on Share for an event on my Android. This would store it in Google Drive but not share it out.

I also have FX file explorer and see a Save As option there for events. That will save to my device.

2 Likes

Hi @SergioAngel, @madtaurus, if you’re using Android this might do the trick:

I might be a bit confused about your question, but if I take a video using the Wyze cam, it saves the video to my Photos/Albums folder on both my iPhone and Android Phone.
I’ve never had a need to download the video clips.
But, I can select videos/pictures and sync with my Google Cloud or Sync everything automatically.
Or, I can view the video on my phone, select share, Save to Files and there send it to my Google Cloud Account or Save it to a different folder on my phone.
This make any sense?