How to order cam v2

as of 10-11-2021, the cam v2 is still listed on your website at $25.98, how can I order it? there is no place to add it to my cart.

[Mod Edit]: Your request was merged to this topic for better visibility in order for you to receive timely answers to your questions.

Welcome t321sg. Are you trying to order the black Wyze Cam v2 or the Wyze Cam Pan v2? If black Wyze Cam v2, it is out of stock. You can click the “Email me when available” button to be notified when back in stock, but a better alternative to the black Cam v2 is the new Cam v3 (note that price below is obviously incorrect):

1 Like

I have a V3, and the audio is far worse than v2, and no remedies have worked. I have both cameras in the house, and even switching their locations the V2 is better, so its not location, distance to router, etc.
Here is a picture from the Wyze website showing the V2 still for sale.

[Mod Edit]:

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Again, it’s not available. You should also consider navigating to cams via the Wyze website.

1 Like

A quick web search shows that V2 Wyze cams can be found, E-Bay, Home Depot and others still have them for sale…

They are discontinued and no longer manufactured. Local home depot stores ran them on clearance months ago, so they are likely long gone. You may be able to find some used on ebay or Amazon. The V3 is far superior in every way, at least in my opinion

1 Like

If v2 is no longer available then it should not show up on wyze.com for sale at $25.98, wyze’s webmaster needs to fix that. I agree v3 seems better except for audio. I compared it to my v2 in the same locations under same conditions, router distances etc and the audio on playback was noticeably quieter, had to be much closer to mic to pick up sound,
more robotic and hollow sounding. None of the software updates or suggested fixes helped. I wish I had v2 audio and v3 video attributes.

Tim Maddox

1 Like

I see no white V2 in the store. There is a black V2, but it says “email me when available”. Perhaps you could sign up for that.

Also, others have noted some other retailers still have stock, and I wouldn’t be surprised to find out they are abundant on Ebay (I didn’t check tho).

I attached a screen shot of the webpage earlier in this discussion, I can attached it again if you want, although it’s moot if there aren’t any for sale, just a webpage error.

Tim Maddox

[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

That is an old archival web page on the V2, still available for information purposes. The “limited time offer” price is long over. So you’re right, that should be cleaned up.

Please use the Shop to get current info.

There are lots of new V2 cameras available on ebay. If you really want a V2, just buy one. I don’t see what the problem is.

I agree, no problem, but preferred to buy direct from Wyze if they were still selling. The website listing had me confused, until it was pointed out it is some kind of archive listing that still appears, and is not active.

2 Likes