How to Join our Beta program (Updated)

To clarify, I did get the message requesting my apple id. I responded to that one on the 15th. I just got your followup, and just responded again.

Got them both! I see what happened. Your replies got a RE: added to them, which our ticket system see’s as a “new” ticket. I apologize about that! I will be replying again shortly. I will also close out the extra tickets!

That time it worked. Installing the latest beta for my phone now.

Thanks! I submitted a support ticket, but did not receive any ticket number.

EDIT: Sorry, was just impatient and e-mail was delayed. Ticket # 61690

Found it! I will be replying here in a moment, thanks!

Awesome! Sorry for the confusion!

Got it, and beta installed. Thank you!

On v1.4.31 - quite often the notification tab is blank for the current day (even though I know they’re there). To see them, I can either click a different day and then click back to the current day or click the devices tab and then back to notifications. Anyone else having this issue?

Using a Pixel XL 2 on on Android 8.1.0

YES! Me TOO! v1.4.31 on Android 8.1.0 on two Nexus 5X’s. (same symptom on both). Andy, please reply to include your android version and handset model.

Sorry devs, that I didn’t report sooner, but it’s been happening for at least a week.

I also notice that when the list DOES appear, it’s incomplete. It only goes back 20 events, and then i have to hit the end and wait for more to load into the list. I think 20 is too low for this behavior. 50 maybe?

Also related, when I’m viewing one recording in notifications, and swipe left or right to review the next or previous recording, I found that I hit ‘a wall’ unless I first go back to the list of notifications, and scroll to the end and load them all the way back to midnight. To fix this, I think there is some array object that gets populated when you scroll to the bottom of the notifications list, and that same function needs to be called, when you view the last recording in the list.