How to get help for new product?

I have a new Wyze Cam v2 that I opened and plugged in, but it won’t do anything other than click over and over again (I’ve read this is the night vision). However, it doesn’t allow me to do the initial connection to my app. Pressing the Setup button on the bottom does not result in “Ready to Connect”, it simply clicks over and over again for days.

I’ve tried different cables, plugs and sockets. I’ve tried holding the Setup button for 3 seconds and I’ve tried holding it for 1 minute and even 2 minutes. The same results each time. The light on the back stays solid yellow. I’ve tried downloading a new firmware onto a microsd card and it boots blue following the instructions, but just goes back to the same non-functioning state.

I have other v2 cameras where all of the above items work as expected, so I know it’s not the cables, plugs, sockets, microsd card or firmware version.

I’ve tried to reach Wyze using the methods indicated on the Quick Start Guide, but apparently those contact points are fake. I’ve tried jumping through the ‘Contact Live Support’ hoops on this website only to find out that it is a bot. Eventually, it gave me a toll number to call, which I don’t really want to have to pay for since I am just trying to get my product to work.

I am very frustrated.

How do I get in touch with Wyze to help me with my issue??

Thanks.

I believe the first number is toll free. Also, in the US toll calls for most people don’t really cost anything additional these days.

By phone: 1 (844) 999-3226 or (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like