How to charge the night light

How do you charge the new Wyze Night Lights, it didn’t come with a charger and I have not seen a changer like that before, its not an apple or an android charger.

It’s needs a usb-c charging cable.

1 Like

thanks, but I don’t even know what that is…
ok, just checked it out on amazon, I will order a three pack…
to bad it just wasn’t the common apple or android style

That’s the name of the connector end. It’s one of the more common electronic doodad charging cable nowadays.

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360061784811-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

If you have a newer MacBook, iPhone or iPad, they all come with USB C/Thunderbolt now. I plan to use the charger that came with my 2020 iPad Pro to charge these.

2 Likes

Most Android Phones also use USB-C connectors.

1 Like

I suspect they have an older phone and are going by only their own limited experience. I note the current models of even low cost phones like the Moto E and Samsung A50 use USB-C now.

Surprisingly , there are a number of people out there that don’t realize it is the new standard, simply because they haven’t encountered it before. I see similar messages over in the Amazon forums from people that had an older Fire tablet and think the USB-C port on the newer HD models is something Amazon cooked up because their old cables don’t fit.

1 Like

I have an iPhone 12, I didn’t realize you considered this so outdated.

Keep in mind you said"…its not an apple or an android charger". As you use an iPhone, when was the last time you actually had experience with an Android phone?

Given that the iPhone 12 included a USB-C to Lightning cable, I’m a bit surprised you didn’t recognize the connection.

2 Likes