How many wyze sensors (motion and contact) could be connected to one camera hub?

I purchased wyze installation kit and impressed. I want to add more motion and contact sensors in my house. How many sensors I could connect to one camera hub ? I don’t want many cameras. Also, can I connect this to google home ?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes @ pubuducg
I have mine connected to Google Home. They just recently started showing up there but don’t show the status in the app yet. Strangely enough, I can query them by asking “Hey Google, is the garage door open?” and that works great. I’m in the beta for both Google Home and Wyze so your mileage may vary. I have seen several posts that the sensors are showing up for people now though who aren’t in either beta.

Thank you very much for your reply.

1 Like

Great, I am no where near that number. Thank you for the reply.

1 Like

OK, I just crawled out from under a rock. What is this “Hub” you guys are talking about?

The ‘hub’ they are talking about is the bridge that plugs into the back of the cam to control the motion and contact sensors.

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for bringing me up to speed on that. I don’t have one of those yet but one is on the way.

I received my core kit, but would ultimately need 10 contact sensors and received 2. Is there any way to purchase additional contact sensors and possibly an additional motion sensor?

1 Like

I assume you are referring to the home monitoring kit and not the v1 sensors.
At the present time wyze is not selling the contact sensors or motion sensors individually for the home monitoring system, this option will likely come available after the home monitoring system has been officially launched