You can set the bulbs to turn on at a set time and turn off at another set time with shortcuts
I have some that turn on at 8:30 PM and they turn off at 7 AM of course I would have to adjust this as the days get shorter but I don’t think that’s a big deal
Shortcuts is a feature that allows you to set up specific actions based on a schedule or a manual trigger. Examples of Shortcuts are:
- Turning on motion detection and notifications for all cameras at 7AM Monday through Friday
- Uploading a 12-second video to the cloud at the top of every hour
Creating a shortcut requires triggers and actions. A trigger tells the shortcut when to start and an action is the end result of when the trigger’s conditions are met.
How to create a shortcut:
- To add a shortcut, tap […] in the top-right of the Home screen of the Wyze app. Then, tap Edit Shortcuts.
- At the bottom of the next screen, tap Create Shortcut.
- Enter a name and set your icon by tapping the current icon. It will allow you to select from five icon types: I’m home, I’m away, Go to bed, Wake up, and Other. Tap the icon you want.
- Add an action. There is no limit to how many actions a single device can perform in a trigger or how many devices can be affected by a trigger. You can even select a group of Wyze Cams to have the entire group affected by whichever Action you select.
- Wyze Cam v1/v2 – Turn motion detection on/off, restart the camera, and upload a 12-second video to the cloud, Turn notifications on/off
- Wyze Cam Pan – Turn motion detection on/off, restart the camera, upload a 12-second video to the cloud, Turn notifications on/off, and reset position
- Note:The 12-second videos will show up as an “auto scene event” in the Notifications tab.
- Tap Save to save the action
- Tap the back arrow to return to the Shortcut page or tap Edit to delete or rearrange your actions.
- If you would like to automate your shortcut on a schedule or an event, toggle on Automate and choose an Event or Time of day and days of the week to automate the action.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner to save your shortcut.
- To check if your shortcut is working, go to the Account tab and tap on Shortcut History . It will show if a shortcut was triggered, when it triggered, and if it was successful or failed to complete.
How to modify a shortcut:
- To edit a shortcut, tap on the […] in the top-right of the Home tab of the Wyze app. Then tap Edit Shortcuts.
- On the next screen, tap the shortcut you want to edit.
- To delete a shortcut, tap Edit in the upper left corner of the Shortcuts screen and tap on the Delete button next to the shortcut you want to delete.
- To rearrange a list of shortcuts, tap Edit in the upper left corner of the Shortcuts screen. Tap and drag the two lines on the side of the Shortcut that you’d like to rearrange.