How do you interpret WCO Battery Usage Summary?

Thanks for confirming that the data resets after charging!

So how did you not get 1791 notifications?

ah, sorry. didn’t look close enough. had “log” stuck in my head. :slight_smile:

They generally do, but on a few occasions there have been some misses :slight_smile:

I know what you mean, this constant troubleshooting and support submission is taxing!

@Antonius and I always seem to end up talking WCOs a lot together in the forums :joy:

Then Drinks :man_shrugging: it’s probably drinkin time @SpecialEddie

I turned the notifications off for that camera unless I was away from home. I am just trying to catch my neighbors stealing all the apricots off the tree like they did last year, They took every single one even the ones on the ground in about 1 hour while we were gone. I know they can see my camera now, they can’t reach it so maybe they will stay on their side of the fence. :grin:

Jameson, chilled, in about 30 minutes :upside_down_face:

1 Like

tenor (2)

Maybe I can hire one of the raccoons that come by every night to stand guard. Since they are night creatures I’ll get him a good set of Ray-ban shades for day time work.

1 Like

@R.Good If I don’t get the issues worked out of these cameras real soon, they’re going to take a bath in some shine and go out in a blaze of disappointing non-glory.

Speaking of shine, and apricots, a friend of mine makes some kind of moonshine with apricots and it is amazing! @Antonius better get those thieving neighbors squared away!

A little viking funeral, what other issues are you having? The WCOs are not my favorites and I liken them to a trail cam but they have gotten better than when they were released. I still only have 2 out of 15 cams.

I have 4 Outdoor Cams on two bases and it’s always something. They were taking turns going offline for a few weeks, not sending notifications (which appears to be better since the last update), and now having issues with rules running a trigger.

I have a support ticket open for the trigger issue right now and it doesn’t look like they know what’s up with it. My polebarn is 300’ from my house and I have a cam on the barn looking at the doors. My driveway cam sees the barn in the distance but obviously too far away to detect if a vehicle pulls up to the barn. So, I setup a rule that when the polebarn cam detects motion it triggers my driveway cam to upload a short video to the cloud. Well the barn cam will detect motion and record an event but doesn’t trigger the other cam to record a video. I open Rules History and it says the rule has run successfully and a vid was recorded but there’s no vid.

They are getting better but definitely not what I signed up for when I bought these. They release an unpolished product and I have to waste my time doing their R&D for them. If I could return all of them for a full refund and go with Arlo or similar, I definitely would but now I’m committed.

From the Beta side of the forum on the latest Beta firmware that apparently addresses the WCO Battery Usage Summary.

I also read over there that others are having issues with the rules engine running triggers so I’m not alone there either.

Just to confirm with everyone, the latest Beta firmware update corrected the battery usage stats. Everything appears completely accurate now. Good job Wyze!

1 Like