How do we know who got Wyse car

I thought I had pre-ordered in time?

Did you get an order confirmation email? Have you looked at the orders on your account to see if one is listed? Have you checked your payment method for a charge?

These are the best ways to see if your order was accepted. If you are still unsure, contact Customer Service.

2 Likes

If you are talking about the giveaway Gwendolyn said that they had many responses to get through and to be patient… I figure that we will probably hear in the next day or two.

2 Likes

I got one
Preorder Car

Order Date: April 1, 2021
Items Ordered

Wyze Car WYZECAR $49.99 * Ordered 1 $49.99
Subtotal $49.99
Shipping & Handling $4.45
Tax $2.00
Grand Total $56.44

I also got the cam v2 black edition and I have already received it.

People WERE trying to sell the cars on ebay, but ebay took the listings down because you can not sell a pre-order for more than 30 days. They violated the rules.

Thanks I use WYZE in and outside to be honest I’m really waiting on door bell…loo

Lol. Ok I’m ok with not

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

1 Like

Wait… THE CARS ARE REAL?! Are they gonna make more?

Yes, and to the second question it was announced that the cars were a very limited run.

1 Like

Just an FYI you can grab one at home depot… they had about 20 in stock at my local store.

could use please tell me under what brand name? I myself use home depot a lot and would love to buy one, our WYZE inventory has been hit or miss at best. For a time it was great now they may have fewer than 6 things not products to chose from. Thanks

Ahh guess the wyze doorbell was just stocked at my home depot and I got lucky… You can check the home depot.com website to check nearby stores?

I have four Wyze doorbells. They are top notch and in my option better than ring.

Email from Wyze today on 04/08/2021 @ 10:17am

Wyze Car

\ 130x130These haven’t started shipping yet.
April Fools! Wait, just kidding. Wyze Car orders are really, actually, literally set to start shipping in May. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Car

Ah, yes. The newest addition… Wyze Car! These are set to start shipping in May. Yes, really.

Hope you’re as excited as I am to drive your Wyze Cam into areas it couldn’t reach before!