How do I know the IP number of the camera?

How do I know the IP number of the camera?

There are many cameras, including Wyze and Dinorl, and many of them ask for the IP number. How do I get it. I looked in the cam box and couldn’t find the number. I hope someone can help me to get the IP number of the camera. Thank you

1 Like

First, Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Click on the camera, then go to Settings - Device Info

It will show you there

5 Likes

As @carverofchoice sez… :+1:

If Mac address is what you seek (independent of the app) also this:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Where is it asking you for it’s IP number? In what context? Are you trying to set up a camera and it’s asking for the network information or Wi-Fi network name during setup?

To add to @carverofchoice s great reply, the screen shotted information is available after the camera has been setup on your network. :slight_smile: The IP gets assigned to your camera by your network.

3 Likes

I really thank everyone for the help, but believe me, I searched in all the files and settings and did not find any box called IP. I really need your help. God bless everyone

I really thank everyone for the help, but believe me, I searched in all the files and settings and did not find any box called IP. I really need your help. God bless everyone look the picture

I really thank everyone for the help, but believe me, I searched in all the files and settings and did not find any box called IP. I really need your help. God bless everyone look the picture

1 Like

I really thank everyone for the help, but believe me, I searched in all the files and settings and did not find any box called IP. I really need your help. God bless everyone look the picture please and thanks

@fbf900

On the home screen, click on the camera to open it to see the camera live-streaming the video.

Then click the gear icon on the top right:

Scroll down until you see “Device Info” and select that:

Now you will see the IP address:

5 Likes

I swear to God you are more than amazing. I found it and thank you with all my heart. God bless you and your family. I wish you a happy Independence Day to you and your family. God bless you

Just a small question
What does port mean. Should I leave it as 80 or change it to another number? Thank you

s

1 Like

What are you trying to do? What are you setting up? What program is that? Knowing those will help this process.

2 Likes

I’m trying to turn on the camera on the computer

Are you using RTSP firmware or TinyCam, or special hack patch, home assistant, or do you know? Are you trying to do port forwarding (this is risky and can expose your camera to hackers gaining access)? What software are you trying to use to accomplish this?

Do you have Cam Plus? If so, you can use Wyze’s WebView to see the cams on the computer.

If not, you can use an emulator and view them through the Wyze App or tiny cam.

Are you connecting them to a special software program?

3 Likes

We’d like you to explain way more indepth as to what you are doing so that focused assistance can be given, and to from our end make sure that you are not opening up your network inadvertently to the outside world, like @carverofchoice touched on above.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, but the site did not allow me to reply because I shared a lot in one day. and he want me waiting like 19 hour. So I waited until tomorrow to get back to you

Just look at this service. Even participate in the forum by the time and the minute. The Camera is very wonderful. But unfortunately the service of the company and the website, believe me, is very scary. It’s all about money.

They do not have any free service. I am really surprised by this wonderful forum. I swear I was surprised by you and the others when I got help. Thanks to everyone who commented and helped me

First, thank you for alerting me.
Secondly, I do not want to share the cam
third, I do not have Cam Plus because the subscription is expensive. $40 a year that’s crazy

I do not want to use the BlueStacks Android emulator because it is heavy on the device, and most emulators are heavy on the device because I only want to try one program

And believe me, VLC is one of the best programs that I deal with. Unfortunately, without a username and password, it didn’t work for me

I want to run the camera on my computer. And I looked at many programs that work via IP. And I tried a lot of programs, unfortunately, all of them do not support the Wyze camera
Security Eye
IP Camera Viewer
iSpy
ZoneMinder
Blue Iris

Unfortunately it does not work

I spoke with a friend and he told me that VLC can run any camera directly. If I have RTSP and searched for it in the application and unfortunately it is not found. Because my camera model
Wyze Cam v2

I tried a lot, but I couldn’t find the username and password. Except for email and password
Even I put it in the network settings

v