How can you actually return a product to Wyze? They don't answer

Waiting 2 weeks now to hear back from Wyze on my return request. I got the auto-bot response, “We’re working on your request” also 2 weeks ago. Nothing since.

If you returned something to Wyze, how did you do it?

2 Likes

Hi @thumbsoup Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear your ticket got stuck.

Yes, answer the generic response and restate your problem. That failing, send your Support Case number and problem description to the magical @UserCustomerGwen

3 Likes

Thanks dr.know. I replied to the auto bot. Will see what happens.

2 Likes

If your reason for return is product-problem related, you can also call Wyze Support Live support is available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.
Have any ticket and/or order numbers available and a detailed description of your problem/ reason for return to expedite.

3 Likes

Do you have a support ticket number? I’d be happy to check on it for you.

Glad to know I was upgraded to being magical, @dr.know! :grin:

3 Likes

Wyze Ticket 760233.

Still no return label from Wyze. They sent a return label last week, but the label was broken - it had my address on the From and Ship To, so that would not work. I wrote again on October 5, so five days ago, asking for a working return label, but no response yet.

P.S. I tried responding via email to the email notification from WyzeGwendolyn, but seems that did not work.

Update - I talked to Support via Chat. They said they would email me a corrected return label. Here’s hoping.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! Please let us know if you need further assistance. :slight_smile:

I didn’t receive my return label for expansion cam. All so I would like to cancel my order for

2nd camera order #004344867 Please cancel order and refund to Amazon Pay.

Thank you
Vladimir Yakunin

1 Like

Hi @vladimir369 and welcome to the Community!
This is a user group and we are volunteers.
Please follow @tomp instructions to contact Wyze.

If your reason for return is product-problem related, you can also call Wyze Support
Live support is available: +1-206-339-9646
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.

Have any ticket and/or order numbers available and a detailed description of your problem/ reason for return to expedite.

1 Like