How can one reach Wyze (REAL) tech support?

No matter what I try, the event videos are multitudes of split videos between 12-40 seconds, even when I test it by aiming the camera at a computer monitor, playing a motion picture film.

Why does one need to subscribe to Cam Plus, assigning it to a WCP-V1, and yet the events are fragmented instead of a single stream of event video?

I’ve tried every remedy in the book a dozen times over, including sending several logs, but nobody responds - Chat support is useless - occasionally I might get a 45-second long event, and that’s it.

1 Like

I am sorry you are experiencing issues you can reach support via phone also.

Wyze Support

(206) 339-9646
Mon - Fri 4am - 8pm PT
Sat - Sun 8am - 4pm PT

@eliesk, this continues (2 months) to be an issue on my CP WCPv1 as well. I have made a final attempt to get this resolved with a Wyze Team Member in the DM, however this is my last attempt before taking this to the next level or demanding total cam replacement.

1 Like

@SlabSlayer , thank you for sharing your experience with me. I’m sure there are many other users experiencing the same issue, most of which probably just gave up after a few attempts.

Please let me know how you make out. Since Wyze does not have an 800 number, my calling Wyze would be a long distance from Canada,

@WyzeJasonJ , thank you for your response.

Sadly Wyze does not have an 800 number, my calling Wyze with the phone number provided would be a long distance from Canada,

I believe 844 is toll free, although I am not sure if this will get you what you need since CS is outsourced.

From the bottom of:

1 Like

Thank you, @SlabSlayer!
Perhaps @WyzeJasonJ can confirm that this number is toll-free.

(844) is a toll-free number for North America:

844 area code: How a toll-free number can help your business.

1 Like

Thank you, @Seapup !

Would you know if this number would lead me to Tech Support?

1 Like

No problem! :+1:

It’s also 844 WYZECAM

3 Likes